AESA dropped that in the first quarter of 2017 would see the light the new legislation that will regulate the use of these devices. In her the most important points were:
- You can fly at night.
- You can fly in the vicinity of airports.
- You will be able to fly in urban nuclei.
- You can fly over agglomerations of people.
All this obviously with all the security measures that allow a safe and professional operation. These measures included:
- Parachutes for the RPA’s. Operated manually or by accelerometers.
- Secondary Surveillance Radar System that serves to appear in the screen of the ATC´S indicating your data and flight plan (Briefly).
- TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System) System that warns when there is danger of collision between two aircraft and gives each one an order to act / maneuver. Consequently, the risk of accident is greatly reduced.
- Permanent VHF communication with control tower by pilot / operator.
- Minimum horizontal separation to buildings to fly in the city or cut urban areas by the competent authority (Local Police).
- Deliver a flight plan, safety manual etc … for any of these new operations.
The team of DronCompany as always, we will be attentive to these new developments and we will apply all the systems that the law demands to provide a safe and professional service to our clients.
“When you think of drones”